♥
Okays ,
HELLO !
Eunice here ;D .
I Betcha dunno who am i ,
But im Sijia's mei mei aka Neighbour .
I helped her do the blogskins and all .
so yeahh .
Ummm .
The reason why i suggested making a new blog cause...
Her previous de stupide blog got problem.
Cannot change backk to public blog.
Sooo errr.
yeah , make to NEW ONE ! YAY .
Lets call it a CELEBRATION !
haha , okays . i know im lame -.= .
okay Now she'll do her own posting @ home .
hahahs.
okays BYEBYE !
HELLO !
Eunice here ;D .
I Betcha dunno who am i ,
But im Sijia's mei mei aka Neighbour .
I helped her do the blogskins and all .
so yeahh .
Ummm .
The reason why i suggested making a new blog cause...
Her previous de stupide blog got problem.
Cannot change backk to public blog.
Sooo errr.
yeah , make to NEW ONE ! YAY .
Lets call it a CELEBRATION !
haha , okays . i know im lame -.= .
okay Now she'll do her own posting @ home .
hahahs.
okays BYEBYE !
Comments
Post a Comment