what de hell.. cannot stand my parent sia... say i very rich.. say i go out work.. got pay.. den will very rich.. also nv see u give me money.. not like that time u give me eight hundred dollar when u got ur pay... that time is at before school reopen.. btw i give u eight hundred.. cause see u two work so hard.. when working still give me pocket money.. when u give me 50 dollar a week.. i only left 20 dollar on food.. plus that work place eat one normal rice need 4 plus dollar going to 5 dollar.. u know what the stress there.. eat a meal.. even cannot keep myself full.. sometime eat noodles.. for lunch.. just to keep me will not faint in work.. plus i need pay my phone bill.. plus that month 60 plus dollar.. who going pay.. me.. myself.. used two to three day pay to pay that bills.. plus sometime i working 13 hour at weekend fair.. just because i want work 5 more hour work.. get more money.. earn more money.. give u feel better.. if i am rich.. i dun need even go out work le.. if i dun work.. ('SORRY FOR THE CAPS. PHONE ABIT SIAO SIAO DE.. LET ME TYPE NOT CAPS NOW CAPS LE..') WHO WILL PAY MY DENTAL COWNING SURGERY FEE.. U KNOW BY PAYING MY DENTAL FEE.. I WORK HOW MANY JOB... I WORK 3 DIFFERENT JOB... PROMOTOR TWICE.. 100+80=180 TCC TWICE 150 + 130=280 TOTAL 280 +180= 360.. NOT EVEN ENOUGH.. I NEED 460 FOR MY DENTEL FEE.. I DUN EVEN DARE ASK U A SINGLE CENT.. I TRY TO USE MY WAY TO GET MONEY OUT.. PLUS I STUDYING N WORKING IN THE SAME TIME... I TRY TO GET MONEY.. PLUS I ONLY HAVE A MONTH TO PREPARE THE MONEY.. ONLY LUCKILY THAT 3 WEEK IS HOLIDAY.. OR ELSE I NEED TO MISS ALOT LESSON FOR THE FEE... HAIZ.. MOTHER DAY.. I BROUGHT U SOMETHING.. EVEN USE MY NETS.. WHEN I KNOW I LEFT VERY LITTLE.. I DUN MIND DUN HAVE A LESS THEN 50 DOLLAR CAUSE NEED PAY BILL BY GIRO.. DUN WAN SAY LE.. BING SAY I CANNOT EMO.. CANNOT ANGRY.. I SHOULD JUST FORGET IT.. ONLY CAN SAY.. PARENT DUN EVEN KNOW WHAT U SUFFER N WHAT U NEED.. ASK A SIMPLE THING.. LIKE ASK WHICH WATER ALSO DUNNO.. HAIZ.. JUST SAYING MY FEELING OUT HERE.. HAIZ... DUN EVEN KNOW WHO WILL READ THIS.. N I DUN EVEN CARE WHO READ IT.. :)
Yo! back to give you a long post... two day never post.. it time to post like siao... haha.... go to ssv on wednesday 5+. notice that the cruise will leaving at 8pm. tomorrow 12.30 will reach rugang island still need to take a small boat in... damm hot in the boat... got aircon equal to no aircon. swin at the beach there... actually we standing at the soft sand... put inside the sea.. got a lot of sea shell.. at the front... before you go in to the water... put untill the middle you will feel the sand is very soft... but the water is damm salty... like drink the whole salt in a cup... then go back to ssv.... take the boat back again... very hot lor.. reach the ssv we like haiz... enjoy the aircon... but dunno why now i am sick... that all.. signing out
Comments
Post a Comment