20 January

Wake up at 10am. Go brush teeth. Eat mummy brought the breakfast. Then go living room watch tv.

While waiting for my bao bei preparing. I seat down relax abit. Hehe. Then awhile later i go prepare to go out.

Go bath. Then go out. Then take mrt to bishan. Then meet bao bei at bishan. Then go buy movie ticket.

Then later pei bao bei eat lunch. He buy chicken rice. I see him eat. Then i show him the singtel bill. He only need pay 40 dollar.

So cheap hor. 30 dollar for 5 gb. 40 dollar for unlimited data. Cheap lor. I charge him cheap cheap. Hehe.

Then later go see movie. Since the movie is 3.45pm. We go walk around junction 8. If not seat at food court for 1 hour boring leh.

Then go walk around. Then go popular. Bao bei want see pen. But i go buy tape. Cause i used up the last one.

Then we go buy bolster. Having 1 for 1 sale. Then we go join gv membership. Is free. But i already a gv member. But i dun used.

Now sign up le. Need watch 4 different movie within 12 month then can get the membership benefits.

Then after that wait for time to go in. We go buy drinks. Buy combo 7. Include a butter corn and heaven earth bottle drink.

I choose green tea. Cost 5 dollar for the combo. Then bao bei buy one more bottle for himself.

Then we walk in to the cinema. Looking for our seat. We cannot find. Take us some time to find our seat.

Then find our seat le. We seat down. See the movie. Around 2.5 hour movie. 6.15pm end. Then we go collect our bolster.

Then we go to kfc. Bao bei order. Then we eat. Then finish eating. We take turn go wash hand. Then later i book bao bei uber.

Then while waiting for bao bei uber to come. I talk to him awhile. Then awhile later i bring the bolster home.

Then i reach home. I hug the bolster after i change to bolster case. Then lied on bed dun want get up.

Then i get up. I see the fish my mum cook. Then i eat abit lor. Then eat finish. I lied on sofa. Wait for awhile going to take mrt.

Take mrt to bishan. Meet bao bao and hiro. Go bishan again. I just come back from bishan. Lame lor.

Then reach bishan. Go ntuc. Buy 6 bottle breezer and some snack. Then we go void deck drink and eat.

Then after that. We take mrt to marymount. Then we ride bike to go buy drink. Then later we ride bike to some place i dunno.

Then we find the road out. Then later we take zx car home. Oh the way. We drink our drink. Then drink finish. I go home.

Then later i reach home. I go bath. Then charge my phone. Then play my phone awhile. Then go sleep le.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 March