25 January
Wake up at 8am. According to my tracker. Then see my bao bei beside me. Then he charge his phone.
Then he also take my phone go charge. But his phone charge at my room. My phone charge another room.
Then later at 9am. Wake up eat breakfast. I go brush teeth. Then he sleep awhile more. Then i go make coffee.
Then we eat biscuit for breakfast. I eat only one biscuit. He eat four biscuit. But same time finish.
Is i eat slow. Or he eat fast. Then later go prepare to go out. Since is 10am le. Then go bath.
Then change to our blue nike couple tee. With is i brought. Wa. I just notice i brought alot for him sia.
One couple tee. One tracker. One wallet. One set of underwear. One tablet(Which he sell away le).
Then change le. Then we take lift down. See time already 10.20am. Appointment time 10.30am.
But 10.30am still at house downstair. Then must uber down. Then take mr lim uber. Then reach already 10.39am.
Then go outside room wait for my turn. While waiting we play show time. Hehe. I level 18 le.
Then play half way. My turn to go in see doctor. I cannot pause the game. Also can minimise the game.
Then continue play later. But i go in room 8. Doctor ask me why am i here for. I say they ask me come here.
So i am here lor. Then doctor ask. Did u bring the refer letter. I say i never bring. Then he check his system.
See whether got my record or not. He say got. But he say next time need bring. In case.
The computer give some problem. You never know when this will happened. Then later i go do blood test.
Then go room 11. Wait for my turn. Or my number to be call. Then my number call. Ask me go counter a.
I like where counter a. Is like just infront me. And i finding it. Lol. Then later check my detail le.
Say blood test result will be out in one hour time. Say after finish take blood test need wait for an hour to see doctor.
Then i go in take blood test. After she explain to me. Then i go in. Wait for my turn to be call.
Then next is my turn. Then i go special room take blood. Inside the room one. Cause i told them.
I will faint if i seat down take blood. Then they give me lie down take blood. Then later. Take blood finish le.
Ask me stand up. Then ask me am i ok. No gizzy. I say no. Then i leave the room. Go out the polyclinic.
Then baby ask me where is the posb atm. Then he go withdraw money. Then he return me 100 dollar.
Say pay the rest. On the pay day. Then i say so you still own me 440. Cause 500 plus bloster 40 will be 440.
He say you want overcharge me har. Then he say phone is 466. Return 6 dollar will be 460.
Then add bloster will be 500. I like got short term memory. Then we walk back to this coffee shop.
Is infront the polyclinic. Later go back is nearby. Less then 2 minute walk. Then order food.
I order pork belly ban mian. Then i buy. He go collect. Cause i take blood test. He say he go take for me.
Scare to heavy for me. Then i play show time. He feed me eat. Then finish eating. He play show time.
I busy writing this post. Then later i write finish the post. I drink finish my coffee. Cause write till forgot drink my coffee.
Then later we go back to polyclinic. Wait for doctor to be call. Hehe. That all for now at 12.05pm.
Then later doctor call my number. I go in the room 8. Blood result say is still high. Say maybe is allergy reaction.
That cause it to this part of my white blood cell to be high. Then later will need go hospital do follow up.
See what is the cause of this. Then say need book on appointment for xray. Then later ask me.
Which hospital i want to do my follow up. I say Tan tock seng hospital. Then say ttsh appointment will sms me.
Then go outside make my xray appointment then make payment. Then i go get my appoinment done.
Follow by payment done. Then later go amk cathey watch movie. 1.30pm movie. Then go toilet.
Then later go in cinema hall. Then later wash till 4pm. Then go eat macdonald. Cny special.
Then finish eating. Go bao bei house for 2 hour. Uber down. Uber cost 4 dollar. Then later at 7pm.
We go serangoon. Nex. Walk walk. That all for the update at 7.30pm. Bao bei busy playing his ipad. Hehe.
Then later we go eat dinner. Then eat finish. Go home. Then play game awhile. Then go bath. Then blow hair.
Then go sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment