22 January

Wake up at 8.15am.  Brush teeth. Eat bao bei brought the breakfast. Then at 9am. Go prepare to go out.

Then go bath. Then change. Then go take mrt. Then since is early. I go buy coffee. Then go work place. Take uniform.

Then go toilet. Then at 10am. Start work. Do opening stuff. Then count money. Then 11am. Shop open.

Then at 3pm. Break time. Finally first half is over. Then eat staff meal. Then finish eating staff meal. Go buy starbucks.

New drink. First time try. Hehe. Then after that. Go back shop. Go sleep awhile. Then wake up le. Go toilet. Then 5pm. Start work.

Then 10pm. Go deposit money. Punch card jiu go off le. Go take mrt. Hehe. Take mrt to bishan. Then wait for bao bao.

I wait her at macdonald. Then i eat macdonld. Then play the dancing game. Then forgot the time.

Then go take mrt to marymount. Then go shell buy water. Then uber home. First time try uber flash.

I thought is taxi come. End up is car come. Then uber send us home. Reach le. Then we go home.

Then i reach home. I go Bath. Then bath finish. Then i play phone awhile. Then post this. Then i go sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 March