24 January
Wake up at 8am. See my bao bei at kitchen. Go hug him. Then fell asleep on him. Then he say go brush teeth.
Then i wake up. Then go my room. Then sleep in my bed. He like lol. Ask you go brush teeth. You still go sleep.
Then i wake up again. Then go brush teeth. Then go kitchen. Then eat Bao bei brought the breakfast.
Then while eating play show time. Play two round. Bao bei score is higher then me. Hehe.
Then we eat the chicken wing. Bao bei eat drumlet. I eat the wing. Then eat finish. Throw the packs.
Then we go wash hand. Take turn wash. Then bao bei ask me eat the banana snack. I open the pack. Peel it into half. Then eat one mouth.
The rest feed to him. I say i dun like banana. I dun like yellow stuff. But he like to wear yellow shirt.
Like in direct shoot him. With that sentence. Like so hurt sia. Haha. I so bad hor. Then i drink finish my coffee.
Go wash cups. Then since still got 5 more minute to 9am. I lied on bed type this post. Hehe. Write half way.
Bao bei say 9am le. Go bath. I say i want shit. But bao bei is shitting. I need wait for him to shit finish.
Then he shit finish. Then my turn to shit. Then shit finish. Then go bath. But he bath me. Then i lied on him.
The soap kena him. Then he need wash away. When he already done bathing. Hehe. Then he go out of bathroom.
I continue bathing. Then i finish bathing. I go out change. Then prepare to go out. Then double check.
See what i miss out. Then i leave house. Go take mrt. Then reach bishan mrt. Change train. Then notice.
I did not bring my jacket. Lol. Then on the way to work place. See early or not. If early still can get a cups of coffee.
Or get myself a sweet. If not i need wait till thursday. Then buy le. Or later my break time. Then i can go buy.
Then reach work place. Punch card. Change uniform. Then go toilet. Then 10am. Start work.
Then do opening stuff. Then count money. Make sure is correct. Then 11am. Open shop. Then go toilet at 12pm.
I found out i having a heavy flow period. Like shit. I forgot bring pad. Then need borrow from other people first.
Say later 3pm. I go buy. Then return u one. Then i go toilet. Change the pad. Like i go toilet 3 time sia.
First to go toilet. Second to go borrow from friend. Then third go toilet again. To change the pad. So busy running to toilet.
Then 3pm. Close shop. Then have my Break. Half day is over. Another half day to go. Still got 5 more hour.
Then chef go pack some lunch for us. Then i go taka there buy some pad. Then come back work place.
Keep my pad in locker. Then return lunch money to chef. Then eat my lunch while playing the show time.
When i playing. Boss call me. I say wait har. I get back to you shortly. Then i finish my game. I go find her.
Then later got one person come interview. I let her seat down. I get kumi to interview her. Then i continue to eat.
Then later i finish my food. I do what my boss call me do. Just make a phone call. Then now i typing this post.
While waiting to start work in an hour later. Like so cold. Forgot to bring jacket. Then later.
I play some game to pass time. Punch card. Then 5pm. Start work. Then prepare to open shop.
Then done prepare. Then open shop. Then 9pm. Prepare close shop. Then close cashier.
Count cashier money. Then at 10pm. Go deposit money. Then punch card. Go off le. Then go take mrt.
Take mrt to ang mo kio. Then go s11 coffee shop. I go buy chicken wing. Then gina start drinking.
I eat my chicken wing first. Then while eating i drink abit. Then i eat finish. I take one wet tissue.
To wipe my hand. Then i continue drinking. The thing is i dunno how many cups i drink le.
Then around 12am. Someone sent me home. The group that drink. Got one promise will send me home.
Then he did. Then i be home by 12.30am. Since is so near. Then i go home. I call my bao bei.
Then i talk to him awhile. Then I go bath. Then finish bathing. I go call my bao bei again. Talk to him awhile.
Then i go sleep le. Since tomorrow i need wake up early for appointment. That all. Hehe.
Comments
Post a Comment