18 February
Wake up at 10. According to my tracker. Then brush teeth. Eat breakfast. Then used laptop watch drama.
Bao bei always say i dun used. I only used when bao bei no here. Hehe. Then later jiu prepare to go out.
Then uber to xiao gu house. Say meet 2.30pm. Wa. 32 round. I will be bored sia. Then bai nian first.
Then they start their 32 round. Then i outside waiting. Boring sia. End up mat also waiting for jasper.
Then he watch tv. Till bored le. Then i pei him play game while waiting. Then time pass very fast.
Then play 2 round of soccer game. One round of pool. Then half round of second pool.
Then i pass the pool stick to jasper. Then i can rest le. Go bai nian with sabrina and her husband.
Haha. Kai ting so cute. Forgot me le. Cannot blame her. I two year no see her le. She become heavy le.
They remember my dad but no me. Cause my dad always visit them. But i seldom visit them.
Unless is cny. Hehe. Then kaiting ask me play. Then continue play. Play bingo. First one is bingo card.
This bingo card. Play until dinner time. Wa. This game take forever sia. Then stop awhile.
Then go eat dinner. Steamboat with bbq. I seat beside sabrina. Cause we seat near the cable.
Scared the kids touch the cable. Then they First time we bbq bao yu sia. They say very nice to eat.
I feel they like playing. Instead of eating. Lol. Then finish eating. We continue play bingo. The ball type de.
Play 3 round. Then i stop le. Then go room find jasper. Found him playing with vincent. Wa. Card game.
I also dunno what that. Then later i go kitchen help do some washing. Since second round finish eating le.
Then xiao gu say make two coffee. For room people. Then i make le. Go in. Then ask who one.
Then put the cup down. Then go back kitchen help up. Then kai ting ask me play game with her.
Then sabrina say she will do. Say u one year only play with her once. Go ba. I will do the rest.
Then i continue play with her. I ask her what game you want play. She say want play pool.
Then we set the pool ball. Then mat say can i play. I play one round. Then pass to him the stick.
First ball. I hit black ball. I lose. So fast. Then they two play. Then go kitchen. Eat ice cream.
Sabrina say just stay away from the kids. Cause the kids cannot eat. Poor kids. Cannot eat ice cream.
Then eat go see my mummy. Every time i go see my mummy. My uncle will win. Dunno i am his luck or what.
Every time leh. Not even once not him sia. Every single time sia. Got so good mar. Then awhile later.
I finish eat my ice cream. Then go see tv with the kids. Then mat and vincent go home le.
Then i play ball with jasper. Pass here. Pass there. Their play awhile jiu rest. Then watch tv.
Then after that all three kids and sabrina go home le. Then awhile my mum and me also go.
But we book uber. Fetch my uncle home first. Then we go home. Then go bath. Then go sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment