2 February
Wake up at 8.10am. Bao bei off my alarm clock. Then bao bei say sleep another 5 more minute.
Then after 5 more minute. I wake up le. I charge my tracker. Then make coffee. Since bao bei already boil the water.
Then bao bei say brush teeth first. Then after make coffee. I go brush teeth. Then i go back. Seat down.
Then ask bao bei. You want bread or biscuit. He say bread. Then we eat bread. Hehe.
Then i go take cheese. Ask him want or not. He say anything. Then i pass him one. Hehe.
Then we eat breakfast. Then finish eating. I prepare the morning shake. Then later We go bath. Then prepare to go out.
Then go take mrt. Then reach orchard. Walk to my work place. Hehe. Then take uniform. Then go toilet. Then start work.
Then break time. Then go out eat. Cause my bao bei wait for me. To Break time. Then rest abit. Then start work.
Then 10pm. Go deposit money. Then punch card. Then go off. Take mrt to bishan. Eat supper.
Eat macdonald for supper. Bao bei order food. Then feed me eat. I dun need eat. Haha.
Then eat finish. Then Go take bus home. Then at house downstair. Talk to bao bei a awhile.
Then go home. Reach home. Then go bath. Then post this. That play phone a while. Then go sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment