Mood

You've been quiet recently, what's the matter, why? Is it that something's making you unhappy?

I heard you've been lonely recently, a bit confused, a bit out of sorts. Yet I can't be at your side

What you want - I know, but I just can't give you my all. But what I can give you is not what you want

We aren't suitable for each other, but I don't want to admit loss. Many of the times we embraced each other, I felt like crying

Many times it's explained that these situations are just new beginnings.

I feel that this is one of those times where it ended long ago. Don't want any more restrictions, don't want any more pain

Next time there'll be a better road of love. You've been quiet recently, what's the matter, why?

Is it that something's making you unhappy?
I heard you've been lonely recently, a bit confused, a bit out of sorts

Yet I can't be at your side. What you want - I know, but I can't give you my all. But what I can give you is not what you want

We aren't suitable for each other, but I don't want to admit loss. Many of the times we embraced each other.

I felt like crying. Many times it's explained that these situations are just new beginnings I feel that.

Like always, this is one of those times where it ended long ago. Don't want any more restrictions, don't want any more pain

Next time there'll be a better road of love. Regarding love, I just can't give you my all But what I can give you is not what you want

What you want - I know, but I just can't give you my all. What I can give you is not what you want

We aren't suitable for each other, but I don't want to admit loss. Many of the times we embraced each other, I felt like crying

Many times it's explained that these situations are just new beginnings. I feel that, like always, this is one of those times where it ended long ago

Don't want any more restrictions, don't want any more pain. Next time there'll be a better road of love

This time we'll all be able to be very happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 March