6 February

Wake up at 8am. Cause alarm ring at 8am. Then off the alarm. Then wake up. Then charge my phone and tracker.

Then go find bao bei. Since bao bei at another room. Then lie on the bed together. Then i dunno why i start crying.

Then later i start to write this post. Cause sometime when i cannot tell. But my post i still can post.

Bao bei found out i cry. Ask me dun cry. Say i make him heart pain. Then i dun cry le lor. Then i tell him.

I dun cry infront of you lor. I cry behind you lor. So you never know. He say cannot. Then i found out the thing is big.

I try to take it out to see. But i cannot control myself not to suck it. But when i suck it.

I feel like crying. So i stop. I put it back. Yet i cannot cry. Got my bao bei will heart pain. If i cry.

Then later he tell me. If you want cry jiu cry. Then i seat up. He suddenly hug me. So sweet sia.

Then i go another room. Write my post. Plus i dun want to write about this feeling le.

Like so emo sia. Btw i can say i not crying. If you reading this. Since you will read it any way.

That all for now. I just want some time alone. Later then talk ba. Let you have some rest.

When i say till this part. You are awake le. Go kitchen wash face. I think so. Cause i cannot see. I only hear.

Later then continue. Then after writing this. I fell asleep le. Till mummy come home wake me up.

Cause she too noisy le. Then i go find bao bei. Talk to him awhile. End up i cry again. End up i make him heart pain again.

Then a while later. We go eat lunch. Since he take away the food. We go kitchen eat lor.

Then we eat finish. I go prepare to go out. I go bath. Then prepare the shake drink. Then go take mrt to bishan.

Then we go dbs open bank account. End up to much people le. We go uob open. Now waiting for our turn to be call

When writing till here. My number being call le. So fast. Open bank account is faster then closing sia.

Then later we finish opening. Then we go get something to eat. Since i still hungry. Then we go eat carrot cake.

Then i order black carrot cake. Since need wait for collection. I go to buy drink. Buy one jia jia liang teh. And one Qoo.

Then eat finish. We go take mrt to tampines. Then from bishan take to macperson.

Then change downtown line to tampines. Hehe. Then went pass bedok reservoir. Alot memories sia.

Then reach tampines. Go to kfc. Since still early. Then bao bei go order. I write this post.

Then write till here bao bei come back from order food. So fast sia. Is he fast or i slow. Since i only write 4 sentence.

I think is now not busy that why very fast ba. Then bao bei feed me eat. While i writing my blog.

I eat first. Later contine write. Hehe. Then eat finish le. Go walk walk around. Help bao bei find pant.

Then later bring bao bei to work place. Then he change to work uniform. I wait outside for him.

Then he change le. Come out le. He go check point. Then i go seat down write this post.

Then write about to finish. He ask me want drink green tea. I say dun want. Then he go buy his green tea.

Then later he back from buying green tea. He come take my tracker. Like if i run also cannot le.

Cause Tracker is with him. Then he fap fap my tracker. He say Sound so wrong sia. Fap till reach target also not bad.

But also will not feel good. Haha. Then he return me after my target is completed. Then 9pm. Bao bei at check point.

Then bao bei say 10pm go patrol. Then i tell bao bei go buy macdonald. Cause now very free mar.

Then his colleagues take care check point. Then we go buy macdonald. Then buy le. Walk back to check point.

Then we sit beside the chair there eat french fries while waiting for 10pm. Patrol. Haha.

Then 10pm le. Bao bei go patrol. His supervisor say i cannot go. Then i seat at checkpoint wait for him.

Then he dunno what happened say i can go. Unless i go wear uniform. Haha. Then i wear le.

Then i go patrol with him. Then he ask me still remember all the clock point shot mar. I say dunno.

Then he guide me again. Only some point i know where. But not all. Hehe. But only 29 point le.

Then clock finish le. Then bao bei go in office. While i wait outside. Since check point person i dunno.

I go car park talk to the person. Cause i know. Then bao bei call me using walkie talkie.

Then i hear bao bei. I like is it talking to me. Then he call his colleague ask me go back to check point.

Then i know he call me. Then i walk over to check point. To eat macdonald. Hehe. Then eat finish le.

Bao bei go wash hand. Then i sit at check point wait for him. Play game while waiting. Then 11pm le.

Then bao bei say time to book uber le. Say late le. Next time then play. Then i listen to him.

He ask me drink water. Then i drink abit. Then i go toilet. Then out of toilet. Then i book my uber.

Then my uber arrived. Then go up the car. Then go pick up another rider. Then later i first to arrived my destination.

First to get up the car. First to arrived. Yeah. So good hor. Wa. This rider like a sale girl sia.

Like want push me something to do with insurance plan thing. Got a feeling. Dunno is it true or not.

She haven say finish. I arrived my destination. Then pay cash payment. Then walk home.

Then go bath. Then call my bao bei. Then write this post. Then haven write finish. My bao bei want go sleep le.

Then he go sleep le. I still continue writing. Since i haven finish writing. Then write finish le. I go sleep le.

Since tomorrow i still got work to do. If i dun sleep early today. I only left less then 8 hour of sleep.

Somemore this few day never have a good rest le. Cause of the sian sian mood and the emo mood.

I dun want say about it le. Cause i promise my bao bei let the past go. As i promise my bao bei le.

So I will have to do it. As promise is make. Will try to make it. Although is hard. But i will try to do it.

Okay. That all for today. Super long post le. Bao bei slowly read ba. If you still awake in the night.

When you cannot sleep. You can slowly read this post. But you will read very fast de.

So does not make a different for you. Oh yeah. On the way say good night bao bei. Sweet dream bao bei.

Love you bao bei. Muacks bao bei. Wa. So sweet hor. Write in my post for you to read. Hehe.

Go sleep le. Enough of writing le. Since now already 12.30am le. Left 7.5 hour of sleep le.

Better sleep early. So tomorrow have more energy to talk to you. Hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 March